Only homeowners of The Parks of Deer Creek Homeowners Association, Inc. in good standing will be eligible to reserve the clubhouse facilities. Association reserves the right to restrict rental and/or use if previous rental/use resulted in damages or abuse to the facility.
A $250 security deposit is required at the time the reservation is made. Deposits may be made by money order, cash in person, or online credit card payment. Final reservation will be confirmed following receipt of deposit and/or credit card authorization. A mandatory $50.00 usage fee will be assessed to each reservation. The balance of the deposit may be withheld for any violation of rules herein, damage to the facility or violating current pool rules during the reserved event. Inspection will be made prior to and following each event. Following inspection and sign-off by Inspector, the Association will issue a check reimbursing the member the remaining balance within thirty (30) days.
The clubhouse, pool, amenities center and playground have full 24/7 surveillance cameras in operation.
There will be a $50 cancellation fee with less than 72 hours notice.
The Clubhouse is available for private homeowners’ parties subject to the following provisions:
1) A reservation request must be made to reserve the premises and will be available on a first come first serve basis with all fees and deposits paid at least two weeks in advance. Reservation requests will be accepted up to three (3) months in advance. Each homeowner is limited to no more than two reservations per six (6) months. Community or committee functions take precedence for use and may be scheduled up to six (6) months in advance.
2) No private parties can be held on any holiday or holiday weekends.
3) A clubhouse reservation does not allow for pool use by the guest. Pool parties are prohibited.
4) The Board of Directors (BOD) and/or Management Company delegated to handle reservations must approve the reservation request. Type and size of party must be specified at the time of reservation. Posted City Certificate of Occupancy allows no more than fifty (50) people in the clubhouse at any time.
5) The Homeowner agrees that all damages will be the responsibility of the said Homeowner.
6) Homeowner agrees to leave the Clubhouse in clean condition with all trash removed from the premises.
7) The Homeowner who reserves the Clubhouse must be present at the function.
8) No fees will be charged if the event and/or function being held are one sponsored by the Homeowners Association.
9) Violation of any of these rules and regulations will result in immediate termination of the function.
10) The BOD may change or amend any rules or fees at its sole discretion.
11) Parking lot is for the use of amenities center and amenities only.
All functions must end no later than 10 pm. The maximum time length for any reservation is five (5) hours. The time for the reservation will include set up and clean up, so please consider this when making your reservation.
Also, any reservation time changes must be made three (3) days before the event. More than one event may be scheduled per day, as long as there is a two (2) hour time allowance between events to allow for sign-in and sign-out inspections for each event.
Access will be determined at time of pre-inspection.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- POOL USE IS PROHIBITED. No pool access is allowed. The back (pool) door must remain closed unless needed in case of an emergency.
- No animals, no smoking, no vapor cigarettes, no loud music, no candles (unless on a cake) in the clubhouse.
- No holes (no push pins or tacks) or tape are to be put on any walls.
- To protect the facility from damage, no helium balloons and no red or purple drinks will be allowed.
- Nothing is to be attached to ceiling fans.
- All Clubhouse furnishings must remain in their place. No furniture is allowed to be moved.
- No grills are allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Persons under 21 years of age are not allowed use of the Clubhouse unless accompanied by an adult.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY IS 50 PEOPLE.
Money Orders should be made payable to:
The Parks of Deer Creek HOA
% Goodwin Harrison Management, LLC
2425 N Central Expressway, Suite 101
Richardson, Tx 75080
Manager: Jared Lacy 214-445-2726