ELIGIBILITY: Only homeowners in good standing will be eligible to reserve the clubhouse facility. The Parks of Deer Creek Board of Directors reserves the right to restrict rental and/or use if previous rental/use resulted in damages or abuse to the facility.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A $300.00 security deposit is required at the time the reservation is made. Deposits may be made by certified funds only or by calling Goodwin Harrison’s Customer Service at 1-855-289-6007. A mandatory $150.00 usage fee will be assessed to each reservation. The balance of the deposit may be withheld for any violation of the rules for the facility. The Association will issue a reimbursement of $150.00 within thirty (30) days following your event.
SURVEILLANCE: The Clubhouse, Pool & Playground have full 24/7 surveillance cameras in operation.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: A time will be set up with the security guard for check in/check out. CANCELLATION POLICY: There will be a $50 cancellation fee if cancelled with 72 hours of event date.
RESERVATION POLICY: The Clubhouse is available for private homeowner’s parties subject to the following provisions:
- A reservation request must be made to reserve the premises and will be available on a first come first serve basis with all fees and deposits paid at least two weeks in advance. Reservation requests will be accepted up to three (3) months in advance. Community or committee functions take precedence for use and may be scheduled up to six (6) months in advance.
- No private parties can be held on any holiday or holiday weekends.
- A clubhouse reservation does not allow for pool use by the guest. Pool parties are prohibited.
- The Board of Directors and/or Management Company delegated to handle reservations must approve the reservation request. Type and size of party must be specified at the time of reservation. Posted City Certificate of Occupancy allows no more than fifty (50) people in the clubhouse at any time.
- The Homeowner agrees that all damages will be the responsibility of the said Homeowner.
- Homeowner agrees to leave the Clubhouse in clean condition with all.
- Trash MUST be removed from the premises by the homeowner. HOA trash cans are NOT to be used.
- The Homeowner who reserves the Clubhouse must be present at all times during the function.
- No fees will be charged if the event and/or function being held are one sponsored by the Homeowners Association.
- Violation of any of these rules and regulations will result in immediate termination of the function.
- The Board of Directors may change or amend any rules or fees at its sole discretion.
- Parking lot is for the use of amenities center and amenities only.
Hours of Operation/Time Limits: Monday – Sunday 9 am – 10pm. All functions must end no later than 10 pm. The maximum time length for any reservation is five (5) hours. The time for the reservation will include set up and clean up, so please consider this when making your reservation.
Also, any reservation time changes must be made 72 hours before the event. More than one event may be scheduled per day, as long as there is a two (2) hour time allowance between events to allow for sign-in and sign-out inspections for each event.
ACCESS: Access will be determined at time of pre-inspection.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
POOL USE IS PROHIBITED.
No animals, no smoking, no vapor cigarettes, no loud music, no candles (unless on a cake) in the clubhouse.
To protect the facility from damage no push pins, tacks or tape shall be used to put anything on the walls or celling. Nothing is to be attached to ceiling fans.
Helium balloons MUST be weighted down and CANNOT be attached to any furniture, fans or walls.
No red or purple drinks will be allowed.
All Clubhouse furnishings must be replaced to the original place if moved.
No grills are allowed.
The back (pool) door must remain closed unless needed in case of an emergency.
No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
All persons in the Clubhouse must be guest of a member of the Association at all times.
Maximum Capacity is 50 people.
Trash MUST be removed from the premises by the Homeowner, Pool trash cans and HOA trash cans are not to be used.
Money Orders should be made payable to:
The Parks of Deer Creek HOA
c/o Goodwin Harrison Management, LLC
2425 N Central Expressway, Suite 101
Richardson, Tx 75080
Manager: Jared Lacy 214-445-2726