The Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Parks of Deer Creek Homeowners Association (CCRs) require all exterior alterations and changes to be approved by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) of the Association.
The following information is VERY IMPORTANT.
1) APPROVAL MUST BE OBTAINED BEFORE ANY WORK IS STARTED. If you have any questions about an alteration you are planning, please review the CC’s. As an owner, you are responsible for abiding by the CCRs.
2) An APPLICATION FOR ACC APPROVAL form MUST be completely filled out and signed and dated. It should be mailed (or scanned and emailed) to Goodwin Harrison Management, who will forward it to the ACC committee for their consideration.
3) Items REQUIRED MUST BE INCLUDED with the form for the request to be considered. If mailing, please submit TWO SETS OF THE REQUEST AND ALL INFORMATION ADDITION to have a complete submission. Incomplete submissions will be returned to the owner prior to being reviewed by the committee for completion. You MUST include plans, specifications, building material samples, colors, roof types, requested colors, and any other pertinent information which helps the committee understand your modification. A site plan MUST BE INCLUDED with the location of the alteration indicated ON the site plan.
4) The owner submitting the plans should receive approval or disapproval within fifteen (15) days from the date a completed application, along with the required information was submitted to the ACC. If the ACC fails to approve or disapprove such request within fifteen (15) days after the date of the submission, such request shall be submitted by such owner to the Board of Directors of the Association for approval or disapproval. If the Board of Directors fails to approve or disapprove such request within fifteen (15) days, the ACC and Association approval may be presumed. Work MUST NOT BEGIN UNTIL APPROVAL IS RECEIVED. ALL APPROVALS MUST BE IN WRITING.
5) Any change or modification made in the originally submitted plans requires the same approval process as described above.
6) The ACC may examine the alteration upon completion to ensure its conformity as outlined in the approved ACC request . Any changes made from the original approved request will be considered a violation.
7) It is VERY IMPORTANT that you read and acquaint yourselves with the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Parks of Deer Creek Homeowners Association. If you have additional questions, please contact Jared Lacy, Goodwin Harrison Management, LLC @ 214-445-2726 or EM: Jared Lacy@goodwintx.com.
Construction may not proceed until such permit is obtained and approval is made by the ACC.
City of Fort Worth building permit information may be found here: http://fortworthtexas.gov/planninganddevelopment/permits/residential/